What is the schedule for Stem Cell Treatment for Kidney Disease?
The schedule for our Kidney Disease patients can vary depending on method our medical team uses to administer the treatment:
- Method: IV
- Our driver will pick up our patients in San Diego and take them directly to our clinic.
- Upon their arrival, patients will approve and sign different paperwork.
- After the paperwork, our medical team will prepare the patient and start the Stem Cell Treatment.
- Once the treatment is finished, our medical team will give you the final instructions and our driver will take you back to San Diego.
- Method: Micro-catheter
- Day 1: Our driver will pick up our patients in San Diego and take them directly to our ambulatory clinic. Upon their arrival, patients will approve and sign different paperwork.Our medical team then proceeds, to prepare the patient and start the Stem Cell Treatment. After their recovery period, patients will be taken to their hotel, where they stay for one night with a companion. (Hotel room included in the cost). Our medical team will give the patient all the instructions they need to follow.
- Day 2: The next morning our driver takes the patient and their companion back to San Diego.
All specific information about medical evaluations, pick-up location in San Diego and more, patients will discuss it with our Case Manager.
*All our Stem Cell Treatments are administered by licensed physicians with many years of experience, trained in both the United States and Mexico.
Stem Cell Therapy Mexico
Best Facilities in Mexico
Stem Cell Therapy Mexico is the leading clinic for certified stem cell treatments in Tijuana, Mexico. We treat patients of all ages from around the globe, who suffer from complex illnesses and health conditions, which are believed to not be treatable through conventional medical means.